- Product description
- Commodity name: WD-SJ8015 Sintering flux for submerged arc welding
- Commodity ID: 1057227801074950144
WD-SJ8015 is a fluoroalkali type sintering flux with an alkalinity of about 1.8 and has the appearance of spherical particles of 10-60 mesh (2.0-0.28mm). It is matched with corresponding flux cored, high Cr-Ni type solid cored wire for metal surface overlay welding. Its anti-cracking and welding process performance is excellent, especially the slag removal is excellent. It is suitable for the welding of various smaller diameter rolls. With flux cored wire for roll overlay welding, the alloying elements are less burnt and the hardness and wear resistance of the overlay surface can be guaranteed.
It can be used for overlay welding of hot rolling work rolls, support rolls, opening rolls, straightening rolls, helper rolls and continuous casting rolls, etc.
Flux chemical composition reference value(%)：
Reference value of molten metal composition(%)：
Hardness reference value：
1. The flux shall be baked at 300-350°C for 2 hours before use.
2. Rust, oil, water and other impurities should be removed from the welded parts before welding.
3. Preheat 300-400℃ before welding
- Welding wire